Greetings from East Norriton

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Seward

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Nice forum you have here Dave. Deker and Butch told me about it when I was down at Fire & Brimstone this weekend. Looks like you are only about 40 miles up the road from me.

Looks like I need a few hours to catch up on the action here. I picked up some of Aldo's 3/32" W2 and I hope to try my hand at a kitchen knife or two and I am sure you guys can help point me in the right direction. -Doug

What are you doing hanging around with those hooligans Deker & Butch? :biggrin:

So yeah it seems like we live pretty close to one another. If you ever want to talk knives give me a shout.

Glad to have you here, welcome!

Thanks Dave. I appreciate the info you shared with us at Ashokan last year and I have been thinking about doing a kitchen knife ever since.

Butch and Deker let me hang out with them because I feed them. BTW, Sam Salvati was also down at Fire & Brimstone. I gave him a piece of 1.5" round H13 in the hopes that someday it might become one of his legendary hammers.

-Doug

Thanks Dave. I have been on his list for a couple years I think. Aldo was there and will be driving away 40 pounds lighter after feeding my steel addiction.

Thanks UnConundrum. -Doug

Doug, check out THIS THREAD about the upcoming ECG event, you might be interested in attending. There's BBQ guys, pro cooks, kitchen knifenuts, and knifemakers in attendance. You'd be welcome to come over, it'd be nice to see you again, and you know many of the people coming already. :)

Thanks Dave, Butch and Deker were very enthusiastic about it. Sounds like fun with a great crowd; count me in. I already have raisins soaking in a fifth of Buffalo Trace for the Carrot Cake I plan to bring. -Doug

Latest posts

Back