That's a Fine Looking Chef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My DVR was queued up with an old Iron Chef America. Emma Hearst was competing. I say no more.

Of course, if you swing the other direction, there are always the hot chefs out near Jon.

k.

emma_hearst.jpg

Love her necklace. Is that a cleaver in the back?

Why can't we get chics that look like that in any kitchen I have worked in.

Lol because nothing would get done. All guys are just staring and trying to help her with....

Yup. They replayed that episode this Sunday. I had already seen it.

Lol because nothing would get done. All guys are just staring and trying to help her with....

My old job was open kitchen with a yoga studio next door and we had some pretty good looking servers/hostesses so I know the feeling.

my friend Chef Carla Pelligrino from Bacio in Las Vegas. you wouldn't have a prayer. She is the hottest chef I have ever met , except my girl.lol

chef carla.jpg

my friend Chef Carla Pelligrino from Bacio in Las Vegas. you wouldn't have a prayer. She is the hottest chef I have ever met , except my girl.lol

I'll give you that Son. You have some amazing (looking) friends.

BUT you have to admit that the great-great granddaughter of William Randolph Hearst has some intrique ;) Rosebud is the sled.

k.

Edit: Below picture is of Carla Pelligrino.

carla.jpg

I'll give you that Son. You have some amazing friends.

BUT you have to admit that the great-great granddaughter of William Randolph Hearst has some intrique ;) Rosebud is the sled.

k.
give you your props, but let me clarify. and her daughter.

chef carla 3.jpg

chef carla 4.jpg

chef carla2.jpg

chef carla 6.jpg

chef carla5.jpg

A friend of mine moved to New Orleans after culinary school because he was so obsessed with Cat Cora. He was broken hearted when he found out she's not into dudes. He did get to work for Susan Spicer though and helped out a lot after Katrina, so still a good experience.

Emma Hearst will be stopping by the Philly get together. She's bringing her cleaver with her. Maybe we could hook up Carla too.

I liked the Citizen Kane reference Mr. Drinky. After you mentioned her earlier I watched the iron chef episode.Thanks for the clarification Son. If this is for a WIP or a pass around let me know.:biggrin:

voted best Italian chef in guyot and best Italian new Italian restaurant, she has chops. She is damn good.

Did not intend to be disrespectful, I understand she is excellent at what she does.

Stefan

Did not intend to be disrespectful, I understand she is excellent at what she does.

Stefan
not disrespectful at all. I was just messing with you. I need to ask her what knives she uses, maybe she will need some new handles. I should ask her to pose with some knives and see what happens.

I've always had a bit of a crush on Casey Thompson from Top Chef. Another looker with some skills.

I've always had a bit of a crush on Casey Thompson from Top Chef. Another looker with some skills.

Disagree. Casey Thompson couldn't dice an onion. Literally. I've seen her try in vain.

Disagree. Casey Thompson couldn't dice an onion. Literally. I've seen her try in vain.

I remember watching that. Twice actually, once on her season and then they replayed it on All Stars.

caseythompsonlovelys.jpg
[/IMG]Well that is funny when i use to watch that show she was the only I seen using a whetstone.

casey225x300.jpg
[/IMG]

1507articlephoto.jpg
[/IMG]

Every woman shown on here is "SUPER HOT." That being said, I say Casey can take all the time in the world to chop her onions, as long as I can watch. (Thinking to myself, slower Casey, slower... Yeah, just like that!!)

Casey : chef why do i have to make whip cream by hand twice a day ??

Ok, after some inspiration from the tattoo thread, here is my new favorite chef. Elizabeth Stuart from the (now closed I believe) Rockwood Room in Houston. She is a pastry chef.

k.

liz.jpg

Back