Meet my New Uke!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
My birthday recently passed, and believe it or not, I didn't get or even want a knife as a present. I've always been into music, even the whole live performance part, and I took up the ukulele a few months ago. When my wife realized it wasn't going to be going away any time soon, she did what all great spouses do, and she supported it with ears wide open!
I introduce my newest baby, a Cordoba 20TM (Tenor size). It has a solid mahogany top, and was professionally set up by the pros at Hawaii Music Supply. The sound is incredible, the finish is gorgeous and the sound is just right. Some warmth, with a nice touch of pop in it, along with some serious percussive fun when you want it.
Here are the pics:

cd158149.jpg

4dab5895.jpg

d3d637bb.jpg

Now, if only I could figure out what to name it....

Now you just need to play like jake shimabukuro and sing like Bruddah IZ :biggrin:
Congratulations on the uke!

Happy birthday and congratulations!
Very nice uke :thumbsup:

Is it strung for a Lefty, or did you learn to play on it the normal way?

Haha. Good question, Eamon! I actually learned to play right-handed. Everything else though, I'm a lefty and proud of it!

Ok, then name it Dale! After Dick Dale, the left handed surf guitarist who learned to play his guitar upside down, and does so to this day!
:2cents:

Wow. That's a great suggestion! I'm kinda feeling DeeDee for a name now.

Back