New Wood Added to Webstore

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
As I get new wood added to the store I will post it here so you can see if there is anything you might want to get.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

This Link will take you to the web store.

I forgot to mention that these blocks are Flamed Redwood with Really Good Chatoyance and a big Block of Buckeye Burl.

What I will be adding next are some blocks of Spalted California Sycamore.

I just finished adding these blocks of Spalted Sycamore.
Very nice stuff, looks kind of like snakeskin.

Mark:

Did you have the two bottom pieces (right and left side pieces) at Pasadena? I think it was the right hand side piece I wanted to pick up from you. Now, I'm thinking of the second, third and foruth pieces from the bottom on the right side as well!!! Spectacular stuff!!!

As I get new wood added to the store I will post it here so you can see if there is anything you might want to get.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

This Link will take you to the web store.

These were pieces I had saved for the show.
I was a little surprised at the show when the Koa outsold everything else put together.
Not complaining, but people in Southern California seem to really like Koa!
Maybe it was the Hawaiian shirt I was wearing.
:shocked3:

I picked up some redwood the other day from you. I hope the yellow moved in a way I thought it would.

Mark, I think I missed the spectacular flamed Redwood, any chance that you have some to restock? :scratchhead:

Back