Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Something very special !

whoa, nice! The finish on those is magical.

Are these available? Didn't see listings for them on the website.

that is some nice knives

The finish is magical. I just got the baby yanagi so after an hour with the knife I can at least say that the finish is as though the abrasives went two steps finer than what you would see on a shig. I only have shig gyutos to compare and make this statement, but it is clear what Maksim is talking about. The knife has a beautiful smooth satin finish. Any one else who received one of these have comments?
    s.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

Thanks Seth, glad that you liked it
    If someone have good ideas what to order next from Yoshihide san post it her, i will try to get more of them in !

180-210 petty, 195-210 deba, 255-270 gyuto, 270-300 suji or yanagi. Those are all knives that I'd purchase if I had the money and I bet the same is true for a lot of other guys here.

That deba looks neat, sadly i don't eat enough fish to motivate one more deba.

I have a great idea on what you should get from Yoshihide, 240-255mm gyuto(s)... I know atleast one idiot in the north of Sweden who is tempted to pull the trigger on one of those.
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][I]-"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"[/I][/FONT]

what the last two guys said basically, 180-210 petty, 255-270 gyuto, 300 yanagi.