Contest - Weed Brownies & Cooking with Weed Prizes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
There is a small town along the highway in Northern California near Lake Shasta called "Weed".
They have a little gift shop with lots of Weed stuff. I decided to get these two items to use as prizes in an April Contest.

1st Prize is a Weed Brownie T-Shirt size XL
weed001.jpg

2nd Prize is a Cooking with Weed Apron
weed004.jpg

Drawing for the winners will be April 21st.
Your post number will be your entry into the contest.

To enter all you need to do is make a post saying I am in or something like that. 1 entry each.
You can make additional entries if you post a new joke or funny story. (Something entertaining)
With jokes and such you can enter as many times as you'd like.
Maybe Lucretia will get lucky this time.

I am in too. The shirt is two sizes too big, but I know just the person I am giving it to.

I am so in for the apron. God i want that apron so badly.

I am getting a little discouraged here.
Over 100 views and only 6 entries.
Even though you don't smoke the funny stuff, there is some entertainment value here.
You are bound to know someone who would like these.

What I was really hoping for was some more jokes like in the previous contests.
Maybe I am overdoing the jokes and contest thing?

I'm sure people are coming up with some 420 jokes. btw im in.

Dreaded call

My boss phoned me today. He said, "Is everything okay at the office?"

I said, "Yes, it's all under control. It's been a very busy day, I
haven't stopped."

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked.

I said, "Of course, what is it?"

Speed it up a little, I'm in the foursome behind you."

An Irishman went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church .......

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Nookie Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter another Irishman entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the past two months.'

This time the priest questioned, 'Who is this Nookie Green?'

'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Nookie Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but calmly replied, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'....

The perpetually late elderly Wall Mart greeter was being lambasted by his boss for tardiness.

"What did they say to you when you were late at your last job?"

"Um, General would you like a cup of coffee?" :surrendar:

The next time you hear a woman talk about pain, remember this:
Women always say that giving birth is way more painful for them than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Here is proof that they are wrong.
A year or two after giving birth, some women will say, "It would be nice to have another baby."
No matter how long after, you'll never hear a guy say, "I would like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

I'm in, thanks for the chance!! :bigeek:

LOL! I would totally give that to my mom :) I am in kind sir.

What if you were playing in the club championship tournament finals and the match was halved at the end of 17 holes.
You had the honour and hit your ball a modest two hundred fifty yards to the middle of the fairway, leaving a simple six iron to the pin.

Your opponent then hits his ball, lofting it deep into the woods to the right of the fairway.

Being the golfing gentleman that you are, you help your opponent look for his ball. Just before the permitted five minute search period ends,
your opponent says: "Go ahead and hit your second shot and if I don't find it in time, I'll concede the match."

You hit your ball, landing it on the green, stopping about ten feet from the pin. About the time your ball comes to rest, you hear your opponent
exclaim from deep in the woods: "I found it!"
The second sound you hear is a click, the sound of a club striking a ball and the ball comes sailing out of the woods and lands on the green,
stopping no more than six inches from the hole.

Now here is the ethical dilemma:

Do you pull the cheating bastard’s ball out of your pocket and confront him with it or do you keep your mouth shut?.

Thanks for the contest (again).

Yeah, I am in.

If fortune shines, this oughta get a rise from the in-laws... :bigeek:

Latest posts

Back