Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Actor/ Actress you hate.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    No Richard Gere yet?
    I thought he would be my dad's first vote. He's been telling me how much he hates Gere since I was a wee young lad.
    "See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great."
    -Lane Myer (Definitely not as in Oscar Mayer)

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Kelly Ripa who? Was going to google it - but I need to search for a recipe for pound cake for tomorrow.

I'm sending another bread knife. Don't think about her when cleaning it up...
    I only think about Arnold as Conan the Barbarian when I'm working on knives!
    "See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great."

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    I thought he would be my dad's first vote. He's been telling me how much he hates Gere since I was a wee young lad.
    What are you trying to say?

One thing that a thread like this always brings to my mind is "There is no accounting for taste."

Tom Cruise! I didn't like him before but I like him less now that he took the role of Jack Reacher. I have read all the books and to think that a little twerp like Tommy Cruise can fill those shoes is just a JOKE! He did prove in Last Samurai that he really can act though. Also Collateral.

Nic Cage? Meh. To me he was a one trick pony. The role of his career was in 'Leaving Las Vegas', well after the farce that was 'Raising Arizona'. 'LLV' was a fantastic movie and acting job, too bad he's been riding on it's coat tails and not pulling it off ever since.

I'd agree with Megan Fox too. All I ever think of is what I could do with/to her holes whenever I see her in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    What are you trying to say?
    Salty I'm sure you look AND feel a hell of a lot younger than I do.
    I'm sure my pops thought Gere was a douche since An Officer and a Gentleman which came out in '82. I was 6.

you guys need to consider the classics .
    [IMG][/IMG]
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus