Actor/ Actress you hate.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crothcipt

Reaction score
This is something I always seem to bring up when Leonardo DiCaprio has a movie coming out.

Who is the actor or actress you don't like but end up seeing their movie('s) for some reason or another?

for me its Tom Cruise, He always seems to play a roll 1 way, but until Interview with the Vampire, I didn't think he could act.

Leo also falls in that category, I think his best roll was "What is eating Gilbert Grape?" were he was the handicapped brother.

I agree with both of those. Also Jim Carrey.

-AJ

Nic Cage. Is he even an actor?
I, however, the DiCaprio is the man.

Kurt russel. Vin diesel. dakota fanning. Megan fox.

Above all, paul walker. I won't watch a paul walker movie.

I forgot about Nic Cage, my new #1. POS actor. I have never saw a movie of his where I said, I am glad I watched that. Any decent movie him in it had strong supporting actors, or had stuff blown up aka man factor. BTW, my GF made me watch Sonny last week, directed by Cage with a scene with him. *** is all I could muster.

Raising Arizona was a great movie, and Cage did a very good job in it.

Nic Cage I would have to say anything big budget is just crappy, but I usually say it just bad writing. In the early 90's I thought he was probably the best actor coming up. Red Rock West was what brought me to that point. Now I can't stand what they seem to put him into.

[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105226/

Last edited:
I will second Cage, but Drew Barrymore is my least favorite.

Ya I was waiting for Drew to show up. Her lisp as a adult just pisses me off, was cute as a child but come on.

Raising Arizona was a great movie, and Cage did a very good job in it.

Yep, he did a great job in that one. Also, I thought he did a very good job in Leaving Las Vegas. After that his work is so-so IMO. I also hated DiCaprio for the longest time, but now I respect him.

I don't care for Emma Stone (sorry, but I think she is overrated), really dislike Meg Ryan and Sean Young, and I hate to admit it, but De Niro is creeping into the hate category even though I loved his earlier work.

k.

Hate is a very strong word, but I cannot stand more than 3 minutes of Merryl Streep, I think Tom Cruise has only played one role so far in his life, spread out across different movies, and Bruce Willis' attempts at acting always make me laugh out loud...

Stefan

Ashton Kutcher
Kate Hudson
Will Smith
Robin Williams

DiCaprio is usually pretty good.

Earlier today I was trying to decide whether Tom Cruise could actually act or not, as every role he plays is seemingly the same, not was my final decision. I seem to dislike most actors, especially the more recently popular actors. Though, I am rarely interested in seeing any films that are released other than documentaries or the occasional indie film.

Leo is a great actor, also took a while for me to realize this.

Brad Pitt..don't hate him but he's so overated. He's the same in every movie he's in.

Speaking of Brad, I can't stand Angelina Jolie. Ashton Kutcher doesn't cut it either.

Most of the above plus Danny Glover. Happy to see I'm not the only one who can't abide Merryl Streep. Oh, and John Travolta...ever see "Broken Arrow"? :puke:

Yeah, but "Michael", "Phenomenon" and "Pulp Fiction" made up for that.

I'll give Travolta one thing. If it hadn't been for "Saturday Night Fever", we wouldn't have the dance sequence in "Airplane."

And much as I dislike Costner, I actually enjoyed "Tin Cup." This from a guy who thinks a golf course is a waste of a perfectly good rifle range.

Nic Cage for sure hasn't turned out anything of quality since Raising Arizona.

Latest posts

Back