- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pound frog legs
- Salt and pepper taste
- 3 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- Fresh sliced ginger root
1. Mix all ingredients excluding frog legs in glass bowl. Reverse ¼ marinade to drizzle on frog legs after grilling.
2. Combine marinade and frog legs in plastic bag. Marinade frog legs for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
3. Grill for 3 minutes a side over direct heat. TIP: Put aluminum foil on grill because legs are delicate and stick to grate.
4. Remove legs from grill and drizzle reserve soy/ honey mixture over them.