Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS in Canada: 240 Takeda Kiritsuke / Gyuto + unicorn magnum pepper mill + thermapen

Quote Originally Posted by echerub View Post
    If I wasn't saving up for something sparkly for my sweetheart, I'd be on that Takeda. Love Takeda's knives.
    Well, the wide bevel is very shiny and almost sparkly under the right light!

I just covered her in a coat of mineral oil and decided to take some pics. The oil caused some weird mark on the handle,its just the way the oil reflected on the light.

I have no idea how to do those beautiful artistic photos...

Bump....takeda still available. I'm looking for a petty 180-210mm so trades+cash would be considered.

Sold the thermapen and magnum. Decided not to sell the tojiro shears...they are just too cool.

any interest in a hiromoto 210 gyuto with a saya from calgary? we can work out the cash if you are interested.

Awww! I got all excited about those shears!

slowtyper..
    just curious,why did you sell the thermapen??

MWTrader,

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for the petty/suji profile for my next knife.

Shankster,

I bought two of them when they were on sale, to keep one as a backup. Needed cash so sold the backup but still have one!

What's the choil to heel measurement?

Still up?

Hi, I'm interested in your Takeda and I too live in Toronto. Please PM me when you get the chance! I believe your inbox is full.

I don't think I can PM you because you are a new member. Send me an email at sean[at]twothirty.ca