Quantcast
JKI Garden
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JKI Garden

JKI Garden

Sara and I decided to start growing some plants here at Japanese Knife Imports... some tomato, japanese eggplant, shishito, bell peppers, and a few others... hopefully in a few months we'll have some awesome food here

Nice pictures.

Not sure how you convinced Sara that you need a new camera...

its much of a want than a need... plus the above are not my best pics... the highlights are a bit blown out

Jon -

Would you like some Purple Cherokee tomato seedlings? I may have some in a few weeks.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

No problem. They definitely can grow quite big.

Let me see how they grow the next couple of weeks and I'll get back to you. I have a bunch that are no taller than 2 inches right now.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Peppers and tomatoes? I'm groing super hot peppers this year. Trinidad scorpion, douglah; bhut jolokia, fatalii, to name a few.

You should have a garden that is exclusively potatoes, zucchini, and onions. Then harvest the hordes and hack them to bits in your store.

Even your plants look cool. You and Sara have great ideas and a good eye for these things.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by obtuse View Post
    Peppers and tomatoes? I'm groing super hot peppers this year. Trinidad scorpion, douglah; bhut jolokia, fatalii, to name a few.
    Sounds like my annual hot pepper garden. I have to buy the bhut jolokia seedlings on eBay. I can't find a local nursery in California that will sell them. I put them with other peppers in my guacamole.

I like your garden Jon. Good therapy.