180 petty for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
Stainless damascus blade with brushed finish.

York Gum burl handle with papper micarta ferrule.

$980.00 shipped conus

Hope you like it.

Hoss

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Sweet-looking blade, Devin! What is the core? AEB-L?

I like it very much indeed! Too bad I'm short on cash at the moment, or I would snag this up in a heartbeat.

Sweet-looking blade, Devin! What is the core? AEB-L?

Experimental stainless. So far I like this steel. The wife says this steel stays sharp. The numbers mean nothing to her, she has no preconceived notions about steels. She just knows that it works well in the kitchen. Some times me and Larrin know too much about steels, so it is nice to get her feed back.

Hoss

Experimental stainless. So far I like this steel. The wife says this steel stays sharp. The numbers mean nothing to her, she has no preconceived notions about steels. She just knows that it works well in the kitchen. Some times me and Larrin know too much about steels, so it is nice to get her feed back.

Hoss
Oh my... ANOTHER experimental stainless?

So Devin, you actually have a big kettle in which you can brew up some steel from scratch?

Like always the knife looks amazing. I love the scalloping.

Whom got this one?

I would have jumped on this if I hadn't bought a 200 from the master just a few weeks ago :)

The knife looks really nice. It has a nice simple-looking damascus pattern with the striking scallops at the edge. The steel is nice too. :)

Latest posts

Back