• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale konosuke white 2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labor of love

https://www.teruyasu.net/products/
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello,
im looking to sell my konosuke white 2 steel 270mm gyuto. im looking to go semi stainless or stainless within the realm of sakai knives(konosuke, yusuke, gesshin, suisin). this gyuto is maybe 7 monthes old and ive taken real good care of it. at the moment there may be slight patina and alittle scuffing around the edge but nothing that cant be buffed or polished out. i did alter the factory edge some by extending the flat spot somewhat and its performance is much improved. im looking to get $165 postage paid for this knife which i think is pretty fair considering it sells new for $215. get in touch if you have questions. im open to trades involving other sakai knives. thanks!

sure i would love a cash purchase, but theres a buttload of trades i would be open to doing. im on the market for a 210mm petty, 240mm suji, 300 suji, 270mm laser gyuto, maybe a cleaver #6 size or something close enough to it. ofcourse, i would be willing to compensate for something of higher value.

Back