Howdy from Plano, Texas!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks. I just found out about this forum and I'm excited to roll my sleeves up and learn more. I'm truly passionate about fine craftsmanship in all media, though my particular expertise is in woodworking. Looking forward to getting to know you!

John

Welcome to the Knut House! We have some wood nuts here too!

Sachem (Son?),

I read many of your posts today. At the risk of sounding a bit pathetic, I actually teared up at a couple of them. In particular, the story about the knife the older man gave you when you were first starting out, his becoming your boss, and the subsequent morning glasses of wine. You have truly lived, and, I suspect, lived truly. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Sachem (Son?),

I read many of your posts today. At the risk of sounding a bit pathetic, I actually teared up at a couple of them. In particular, the story about the knife the older man gave you when you were first starting out, his becoming your boss, and the subsequent morning glasses of wine. You have truly lived, and, I suspect, lived truly. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Oh, Thank you
I live an extraordinarily boring life really. I have just been fortunate over the years to have met some amazing people and have had some unusual things occur to me. right place, right time, wrong place, wrong time sort of things. I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the life I needed at the time.

Back