Quantcast
WTB:1/4" Kramer Mosiac - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB:1/4" Kramer Mosiac

I have thought about having my ZK rehandled, but then not being able to return it at SLT for any reason I wanted would be out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    @ how much $ ?
    If he sends it, I bet it's $0.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    I have thought about having my ZK rehandled, but then not being able to return it at SLT for any reason I wanted would be out the window.

If he sends it, I bet it's $0.
    The only reason I am rehandling is because the wood shrank considerably during the winter. Otherwise it is not a bad handle. (But I like color)

Assuming Bob sees the email, or has a good assistant, he'll send it free of charge. It would be silly not to.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    The only reason I am rehandling is because the wood shrank considerably during the winter.
    First bring the knife to Sur la table where they'll probably give you a new one.
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough." —Mark Twain

Dang, Kramer is a no go. But I still like him, no harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    First bring the knife to Sur la table where they'll probably give you a new one.
    True, they probably would, but that would be no fun. Any excuse for a new handle is a good one.

Just going to have to go brass rivets all around.

I can't believe this. How much would an inch of pin stock cost him? I'm disappointed.

make the pins! If you are looking for a project. Just go to a hobby store for airplanes or model trains, buy the little lengths of tubing, and then go get some of that clothing dye from wherever that stuff is these days and dye the epoxy black! It's one inch, you wont need any fancy technique to get the glue down in there, just glob it on the interior pins, and fill it with your finger.