• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:1/4" Kramer Mosiac

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am looking to re-handle my ZKramer, but can't locate any 1/4 inch mosiac pin stock of Kramers logo. Does anyone have an inch of Kramers logo in brass mosiac they would be willing to sell me?

Regards, Matt

I can only help out with a 6 mm brass pin with three circles, not the solid dots that Kramer uses
p6mm-ms2.jpg

I'll send you an inch if you can't find anything better.

Just a suggestion here, but you might want to ask Bob himself to send you an inch of his pinstock. I would do it if this were my thing.

~M

I have thought about having my ZK rehandled, but then not being able to return it at SLT for any reason I wanted would be out the window.

@ how much $ ?

If he sends it, I bet it's $0.

I have thought about having my ZK rehandled, but then not being able to return it at SLT for any reason I wanted would be out the window.

If he sends it, I bet it's $0.

The only reason I am rehandling is because the wood shrank considerably during the winter. Otherwise it is not a bad handle. (But I like color)

Assuming Bob sees the email, or has a good assistant, he'll send it free of charge. It would be silly not to.

The only reason I am rehandling is because the wood shrank considerably during the winter.

First bring the knife to Sur la table where they'll probably give you a new one.

Dang, Kramer is a no go. But I still like him, no harm no foul.

First bring the knife to Sur la table where they'll probably give you a new one.

True, they probably would, but that would be no fun. Any excuse for a new handle is a good one. :D

Just going to have to go brass rivets all around.

make the pins! If you are looking for a project. Just go to a hobby store for airplanes or model trains, buy the little lengths of tubing, and then go get some of that clothing dye from wherever that stuff is these days and dye the epoxy black! It's one inch, you wont need any fancy technique to get the glue down in there, just glob it on the interior pins, and fill it with your finger.

Latest posts

Back