New member from Norway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birnando

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just a quick word to introduce myself to you all.

I'm a guy in my 40's, quite active in one of the straight razor forums online, and with a love for sharp stuff:)
I'm an eager honer on straights, and also keep my little group of kitchen knives in working order.

When it comes to stones and honing systems I'm pretty much covered on most bases, but always eager to pick up more tricks and gear;)

Anyways, I look forward to interacting with you all around the forums.

Birnando

Det ser jaggu slik ut:)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated.

Welcome! We need more Swedes here, the Danish and Norweigans are overflowing. (But i'm like 75% norweigan, so i can chill with you guys, right?)

And Eamon, it's only natural for us scandies to like sharp things.. especially those scary fins.
We may be vikings, but the fins are just plain scary.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll recognize a few guys over here from SRP, seems that some people just really like sharp toys!

Welcome, I'm sure you'll recognize a few guys over here from SRP, seems that some people just really like sharp toys!

Thanks.
Yeah, some of the names do look familiar, and yes, sharp toys are fun;)

Welcome!
Er det noen fra Stavanger regionen også her?

Welcome Birnando !!! Now you got your self in to knives :biggrin:

Welcome Birnando !!! Now you got your self in to knives :biggrin:

Thanks Maxim:)
I guess all those finishers I'm used to aren't gonna cut it now, so I guess I'll have to go have yet another look at your site for more J-Nats;)

Back