Quantcast
Is anybody here making pens?

Thread: Is anybody here making pens?

Is anybody here making pens?

Not sure where to ask this, so I will do it here: Does anybody here make pens or knows someone who does? I have a whole large box full of blanks that either just didn't do it for me or that are just cut too small for knife handles. Some are stabilized, the majority isn't. Since money is tight right now, I'd like a little bit for them (let's say a $ each for the good ones, $2 for the fancy stuff?), much less than what I paid. And I would prefer to just pack a few (semi)random boxes instead of sending them out one by one. Haven't counted them, but I would guess there are about 200 pieces minimum. Almost all of them should be at least 5" long and at least 7/8" square, most are larger. If you know potential takers, please let me know. I will take a few pics tomorrow or Sunday. If nobody here wants any, they will go on Craigslist next week.

Thanks,

Stefan

try contact david broadwell

Somebody get in on this... I need a Koa pen
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

I believe John Loftus makes them?

Very resonable prices too?

http://www.lonestarartisans.com/medi...g-instruments/

I tried my hand at pen making once upon a time ago. Kept sanding them so thin that the wood would crack off the tubes. Haven't tried since.

Haven't gotten around to anything, yet, was thinking about Offering them on the penturners' forum. Don't know the scene but there are some nice pens out there.

Stefan