• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carter SFGZ 178mm Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling the last of my Carters, this is a great little 178mm nakiri. Great length, longer than the par 165, lightly used.

Shorter versions are selling new for over $220.00

I am selling this for $150.00 paypal and shipping to CONUS included.

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

Since this is a blue steel core Im impressed by the offer .)
Good luck on the sale, hope this finds it home at a owner that will use it a lot :)

That is a great price for that knife, if I did not have one already I would definitely get that. Still my favorite nakiri.

Stefan

Ohh crap. I go for my bikeride and and come back and it's gone....

And they say exercise is good for you... ;) I'm surprised that Matt didn't convert that himself. Although these half tang thingies can be a bit tricky.

Stefan

And they say exercise is good for you... ;) I'm surprised that Matt didn't convert that himself. Although these half tang thingies can be a bit tricky.

Stefan

This was actually at the top of my list to get done, but... something more important needed some funds.

Well, I am glad you sold yours, so I can now offer my extra one ;)

Stefan

I am gonna do a full tang wa conversion. I will do a WIP promise

I am gonna do a full tang wa conversion. I will do a WIP promise

Should be cool. Sold, commission sent!

I feel like I need to start a western handle support group. lol

I like the crappy handle on this one, to be honest.

Wow, haven't checked in a day and all these great knives out there pop up!

Back