New Sycamore - Dyed Black & Stabilized

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This is something new that I have added to our webstore. Sycamore that was dyed black and stabilized by K&G.
At first glance the blocks look mostly black, but when the light hits it from different angles everything changes. Some areas reflect the light making it look like silver patterns on a black background. Portions of the block resist the dye giving the piece very unusual random patterns.
Use this link to go to where the Sycamore Blocks are located in our store.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Here are some photos showing what some of the blocks look like.

Most of the Black Sycamore is gone already.
There are still a few left in the store.
Plus I have some big pieces that will yield multiple handles that I will add to the store very soon.

Back