Quantcast
Bread Knife
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bread Knife

Bread Knife

I know the 2 main options are Tojiro and Mac. And I was just wondering if anyone had any other ideas around the price range or less. I went into my bag today and grabbed my chroma and it is crazy bent like a damn rainbow arc in it. So on to the next one.

Those are both great option and you can't go wrong with either. Apart from those, Forschner would be your next best bet. I have had a few of those and they cut just fine.

Tojiro itk is basically $60.00 and free shipping. Looking for something cheaper? Btw my tojiro itk is a favorite knife of mine.

I am thinking the ITK and calling it a day. I had a forschner but the only 1 I could find long enough was crazy flexible. It would flex through dense breads and cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    I am thinking the ITK and calling it a day. I had a forschner but the only 1 I could find long enough was crazy flexible. It would flex through dense breads and cakes.
    You should. I promise. You will like it. In fact if you don't you can sell to me for full price you paid and I will give it to a friend. You will thank me.

Why are you pushing the knife?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

I honestly was looking at the ITK and Mac, so his rec. isnt off base or anything.

It can be had from three separate purveyors, and is as strong a performer as the Mac, and for less...this coming from a diehard Mac fan. Go for it....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

I know cutleryandmore,ck2g, and who else?

I saw it on eBay... Maybe blueway or ? Was actually a little more, though....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com