Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deba Do's and Dont's

Well, It looks like I have a couple Deba's heading my way. This should be another fun challenge! Thanks guys for all your input, and help.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

much more awesomer
    Awesome. Can't wait to see the project unfold.
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

Hello, Last year I started this thread and after a few comments one of you guys offered to send me a Deba. After a couple weeks. the knife was tucked into a drawer of a in table in the front room. It just came back into my sights this week. So I owe someone a Deba and a apology!

Please shoot me a PM and ill get this sent back out to ya this week And please accept my sincere apology's for the EXTRA long delay in getting this knife back to you.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Hello, Last year I started this thread and after a few comments one of you guys offered to send me a Deba. After a couple weeks. the knife was tucked into a drawer of a in table in the front room. It just came back into my sights this week. So I owe someone a Deba and a apology!

Please shoot me a PM and ill get this sent back out to ya this week And please accept my sincere apology's for the EXTRA long delay in getting this knife back to you.

Blessings
    Randy
    Oh, go ahead and keep the Deba, and just send me one of your spirograph damascus gyutos ...

... Just kidding.

Cheers,

Mark