Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First ever HHH Knives mini hammer in/get together!!

First ever HHH Knives mini hammer in/get together!!

Hey guys, I was contacted by Mike Davis and after a few phone calls and emails. We hammered out a date for the first ever HHH Knives, get together/mini hammer in!

Im not sure exactly who will be here yet, but Im sure were gona have a good time.. and smash some steel and throw some sparks!

Kitchen Knife forum member's that live in Michigan (Del, Kevin, Lefty, etc..etc..) close enough to make the trip that want to join us are welcome!!

It will be the Second Sunday in October in Marlette MI.
    Please post on here and PM me for details and directions.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

If I could, I'd be there, but we're doing training straight through until December with the FD. If I'm free on the next one, I'm in!
    Just remember guys, pneumatic hammers and beer (especially our good ol' Canadian stuff) don't mix! Cut, grind, hammer, fire, grind, THEN drink!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Well, Im glad to hear your about your training. And getting back to work doing such a great thing! Contact me when your free and maybe we can set something up.

Good sound advice, Beer and 2300* steel dont mix!! At least in my shop!!

There will be Good food, Nothing to fancy.. Were working out the menu right now.. My Moms offered to help out by cooking and prepping the grub for us! God Bless her!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Looking forward to it! Hopefully Delbert can come down also.

I talked to Delbert and he said he was going to try and make it! Were gona have a good time 4sure!

Availible Knives

while i badly want to go on a vacation next month, something tells me that the fiancÚ isn't going to agree to a knife vacation. :-/ which sucks, because otherwise i could maybe have made it.

Dibs on the collaborative knife/ knives!

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    while i badly want to go on a vacation next month, something tells me that the fiancÚ isn't going to agree to a knife vacation. :-/ which sucks, because otherwise i could maybe have made it.
    If you can get permission, we would love to have ya drop by! I totally understand trying to keep peace and happiness with the fiance.. Heres a thought, You could bring her along.. Tell her your taking her to see the beautiful country in the thumb of Michigan.. and then just "happen" to drop by for few hours!!!

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Dibs on the collaborative knife/ knives!
    Dave, you got it brother! Any special requests? Or are ya just gona take what we hammer out? lol

Availible Knives

Mike, Glad to hear your going to be able to make it! Still no confirmation from Delbert. have you talked to him lately?

Availible Knives