Quantcast
Should I laugh or cry? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I laugh or cry?

Yup- not all stainless is magnetic!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

You should laugh! Happy anniversary, now you have a new induction cooker to use along with your stovetop. It came with one sautÚ pan, and now you have an excuse to get some more cookware. Maybe a nice DT Damascus pot or something (as long as its magnetic) .. Enjoy

Congrats on your anniversary. Traditionally, the 5th is the 'wooden' anniversary, but I think French steel pans are close enough!

In the meantime, you could just pick up an Iwatani butane cooker to bridge the gap. Cheap enough and always useful.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHaze420 View Post
    You should laugh! Happy anniversary, now you have a new induction cooker to use along with your stovetop. It came with one sautÚ pan, and now you have an excuse to get some more cookware. Maybe a nice DT Damascus pot or something (as long as its magnetic) .. Enjoy
    This is funny... I want a DT knife first, I couldn't handle how much he charges for a saute or sauce pan. Dang DT damascus cookware would cost the GNP of a small country!
    Bert M.

Why?! Because footballs don't have wheels!

Before reading this I posted about induction.

We now carry magnets in our pockets everywhere we go in the off chance we run across possible replacements for our non-induction cookware. SS varies in how much ferrous material is in it.

Just sold an large aluminum All-Clad saute' pan which we loved.

Happy anniversary and try to enjoy the treasure hunt of induction cookware. We go into every TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc. Also picked up a great set of 13 pieces at Macy's on sale and with discount coupon. I think it's calphalon Tri-ply.

+ Reply to Thread