Quantcast
New videos - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New videos

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    Well I actually wanted to see what those stones could do and I thought it was the whole idea. Anyways, we all know how great these stones polish. So maybe you can do a real video there you show a polish from a-z. That would be interesting and a great help for me and many others I could imagine.
    There are vids of Maksim doing full polish, check out his channel on youtube.
    But frankly by watching you will learn nothing, practice makes better.

Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    There are vids of Maksim doing full polish, check out his channel on youtube.
    But frankly by watching you will learn nothing, practice makes better.
    +1 to both those statements. "Real" videos are out there.

You are funny, you didn't even understand what I wrote. As said before I won't go into war with you ... even though it seems like you are looking for one
    How there could be a war between us in any aspect man? You clearly have no clue what you are writing about

LOL

that would be a massacre, not a war.

Well I actually wanted to see what those stones could do and I thought it was the whole idea. Anyways, we all know how great these stones polish. So maybe you can do a real video there you show a polish from a-z. That would be interesting and a great help for me and many others I could imagine.
    I have plenty of videos where i do a-z polishing. You just need to look on my YT channel
    I can not do it on every stone that i get, it will just take to much time. So i make small demo instead so people have idea how they are.

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    How there could be a war between us in any aspect man? You clearly have no clue what you are writing about

LOL
    that would be a massacre, not a war.
    I got cryptonite pal, so no massacre will ever happen mr. Kent

Chill out you guys. There are plenty of other places to get into that sh!t, this place doesn't need it!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

+ Reply to Thread