NKD-All hail the Fujiyama Sujihiki!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
With all the great knives that we have been exposed to in the last couple of months, it is understandable that the Konosuke Fujiyama line had been overlooked. I did my best to wait patiently for someone to do a review of the line, but no one did. I ordered this suji last month and had been waiting patiently for it to show up...today it did. First impressions. Good fit and finish, a little heavier and thicker than a regular Konosuke. Great looking handle. Review to follow in a few weeks.

.jpg

Nice. How are you gonna break it in?

Pescador, we need more photos! From the one photo it does look beautiful, nice knife.

Looks great. I just noticed when the 270 became available and it peaked my interest. Love all my thin sujis but it would be nice to try something a little different.

What other sujis will you be comparing to?

Looks great. I just noticed when the 270 became available and it peaked my interest. Love all my thin sujis but it would be nice to try something a little different.

What other sujis will you be comparing to?

It depends on what TK59 has in his block! I'm waiting on a Catchside Suji and have put various sujihikis through their paces over the years. I have the most experience with the Tadatsuna style sujis that are pretty common.

Back