• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke HD nakiri 180mm Ebony FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for cosideration a Konosuke Nakiri (180mm) in the semi-stainless HD steel. It's the upgraded ebony wa-handled version. It's about 2 weeks old, never sharpened and only used on my boardsmith at home. I left my camera at work so no pics yet, but here's a pic that I stole that accurately depicts what it looks like
chefknivestogo_2206_19346812.jpeg
There is a small water spot on one side (very faint).
$130 post paid (U.S.) money order or paypal ([email protected]) gift only please.
Thanks for looking!

Nice knife. If I didn't just get a new nakiri a couple of weeks ago I'd have grabbed this.

If the buy falls thru I call second dibs.

Dang. That's what I get for not logging in all the time!

Thank you for taking it wenus. Otherwise i would have. And i shouldn't.. money has washed away the last week..

sorry K-money, no such luck today :tease:

I'm just glad somebody finally posted a sweet deal while Rick was asleep! :lolsign:
It's a good thing it doesn't happen too often though, 'cause I'm really quick on the trigger at 2am.

Dibs if the first 2 (?) deals fall through!

sorry K-money, no such luck today :tease:

I'm just glad somebody finally posted a sweet deal while Rick was asleep! :lolsign:
It's a good thing it doesn't happen too often though, 'cause I'm really quick on the trigger at 2am.

No worries. The knife wasn't for me. I was gonna snag it for a co-worker that is waiting for it to get back in stock. He'll just have to wait lol. I like pointy knives anyway ;x.

Latest posts

Back