Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: World's Best Burl.......maybe

Got mine today. It looks lonely. I might have to get another piece from the next batch to keep it company.

I got mine today, so badass.

much more awesomer
    I'm in the same boat; I worked double shifts this weekend when the first batch came in. By the time I looked in, only two blocks were left.

Mark, please add me to the Round 2 PM list. Thanks!
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

Got mine today also. I have several pieces of redwood burl here, some of them really nice old growth material, so I though I probably would not have 'needed' any more. But I have to say that the quality on those really is extraordinary, so I am happy I snapped up 2 pieces. Thanks, Mark!

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    I'm in the same boat; I worked double shifts this weekend when the first batch came in. By the time I looked in, only two blocks were left.

Mark, please add me to the Round 2 PM list. Thanks!
    Don't feel like the lone ranger,buy the time I got off work I think there was only three blocks left.The block I purchased was far from bad ass,but it should make good ferrules.

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    Don't feel like the lone ranger,buy the time I got off work I think there was only three blocks left.The block I purchased was far from bad ass,but it should make good ferrules.
    You aren't stuck with it, if it is not what you expected. I would gladly take it back and give a full refund.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

I got my block yesterday, and boy-howdy! It's a beaut! Now I gotta make some more knives!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by Burl Source View Post
    You aren't stuck with it, if it is not what you expected. I would gladly take it back and give a full refund.
    OH NO,it won't be going back.I never had a problem with taking one of the last girls in the bar home

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    OH NO,it won't be going back.I never had a problem with taking one of the last girls in the bar home
    Just wanted to make sure.
    Now make a knife and post some photos.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

much more awesomer
    Not to step on anyone's toes -- hey, I wouldn't want them to come to my work and kick the broom out of my hands -- but is there a wa-handle-making how-to anywhere on this forum (or elsewhere)?
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky