• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240 DT ITK gyuto $300

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
Yup, a DT ITK for $300. I banged the tip on the board and it broke off. I personally don't think it's very serious at all, but I don't possess the skills to fix it myself. The edge should just need touched up but there is no damage to the edge.

Price includes shipping and pp in the us, please contact to discuss international deals. No trades, please, I'm selling to fund a different hobby. It's a great knife but I never use it once I got my Carter.

I think that this could be a great deal for someone if they can fix it themselves. Even if you have to send it to Dave you're still coming out ahead. Like I said I'm trying to fund another hobby otherwise I'd just get it fixed and keep it or sell it for a more.

e9daa705.jpg

839a42e5.jpg

8608ae6f.jpg

8471373f.jpg

I can't say I see the broken tip. So it's AEB-L 230 mm on the edge? I'd like to see higher def pics w/ spine and choil shots.

I will fix this for the cost of shipping.

Hoss

Heck of a deal. If I did not already have one it would be mine.

Oh, I see it now.

This is one of the main reasons why American craftsmen rock, btw.

If I had money, I would snag this in a heartbeat. Alas, I'm short on money at the moment :(

If I had money, I would snag this in a heartbeat. Alas, I'm short on money at the moment :(

Ah, take it from your savings account or your kid's piggy bank. This was my favorite knife.

Maybe. Better pictures if possible.
s.

Ah, take it from your savings account or your kid's piggy bank. This was my favorite knife.

Unfortunately, just took money out of the savings to get a straight razor. Plus bought 3 other knives within the last month, and have 2 rehandles in the works. Only thing that makes it easier, is that one of the knives I recently got was a DT 210mm :D. A truly eye opening knife for sure.

Best of luck with the sale. If it's still here next Friday, I won't be able to help myself, but I doubt it'll last that long. Great deal!

I'm surprised it lasted this long. I would have but am going on a trip next mo, and I only have a part time job.

I just ordered a yoshikane from maxim, other than that, I'd be all over this in a heartbeat.

Knew this wouldn't be too hard of a sell, especially with DT offering a little assistance. Chefwatson, you're in for a treat.

Oh believe me, I know I am!

I have a DT 150mm petty in 52100 and it is just simply amazing! I use it to break down the half hogs we get at work and it outperforms the hankotsu and the honesuki I have. I just love the butterscotch ferrule and the brushed wenge handle as well.

Just can't wait to get this after Hoss is done refurbing her.

Oh believe me, I know I am!

I have a DT 150mm petty in 52100 and it is just simply amazing! I use it to break down the half hogs we get at work and it outperforms the hankotsu and the honesuki I have. I just love the butterscotch ferrule and the brushed wenge handle as well.

Just can't wait to get this after Hoss is done refurbing her.

Congrats. You might want to have Kyle send this one directly to Hoss to save time and shipping costs.

Hehe that was already discussed between Kyle, Hoss and I. Done and done! This was above and beyond with Hoss, and I thank him so much for his generosity!

Back