If only all parties were like this...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
So, okay I cater. But it's so nice to do something besides the usual beef tenderloin and shrimp(those of you who cater know what I'm talking about).
This week is my fair city's wine and food (totally non-profit) week. We've done 2 dinners, one with Kevin Zraly and the other with Verite. Both nights very similar. Here are some pics from the Verite wine dinner:
120419_0002.jpg
[/IMG]
House cured Halibut with potato pancake, creme fraiche. micro greens with lemon oil and salsa verde(italian kind)
120419_0003.jpg
[/IMG]
confit of wild quail ravioli over baby spinach and wild mushrooms in a reduced rabbit broth(my boss actually shot the quail)
120419_0005.jpg
[/IMG]
Fennel cured and seared lamb loin over caramelized sunchokes with watercress and lamb reduction
120419_0004.jpg
[/IMG]
pic of the range/setup. a little chintzy for my taste(u know, fashion over function)
120419_0006.jpg
[/IMG]
First smoked then braised short rib of beef over caramelized corn pudding with sauteed chard and short rib jus reduction
120419_0011.jpg
[/IMG]
Cheese couse next
Dessert too, flourless chocolate torte with chocolate toffee hazlenut gelato-sorry no pic!

wow you really have some chops. You could have just served any one of those and gone chintze on the rest but you still go over the top.

Not bad looking stove. Love the ravioli, but that is probably cause I can't eat it.

Latest posts

Back