Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damspes

Reaction score
Hi everbody!
Fisrtable, excuse me for my english level!

I'm a new apprentice knife customer, since one year i decided to try to make handles by myself.
After some tries with low quality blades i started the experience with a 150 mm blue steel mukimono by watanabe.
After two failures, i finished this blade two weeks ago, i should share my result with other passionates persons.

some pictures of my first try, a box tree handle with black buffalo horn collar:
1st try 1.jpg1st try 3.jpg

some pictures of my second try, a princewood handle with box tree spacer and black buffalo horn collar:
2nd try 2.jpg2nd try 1.jpg2nd try 3.jpg

and just two photos of the watanabe mukimono finished two weeks ago, but i will send a post an other day for this one:
watanabe mukimono 5.jpg
watanabe mukimono 3.jpg

Goodbye!

Welcome to the forums! Handles look good. :)

Welcome to the Knut House! It looks like you have found the right place!

Welcome to the forum!

And no need to apologize about your language skills. I can assure you, your English is better than my French. ;)

:ntmy:

Welcome!

Don't let your language keep you from speaking your mind. We have lots of international members here.

:ggodjob::hatsoff:Welcome, looks like you have a handle on English better than most English speakers.

Back