• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210mm Takeda Slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
Time to sell a few knives that I dont use very often, so I can buy more knives that I probably wont use very often.
210mm Cocobolo/Copper/Horn handle
$300.00 Delivered in the Lower 48
Thanks Mike

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

C'mon guys are you going to make me completely give that handle away. If ya'll only knew how much I gave Craig Stevens for that chunk of Cocobolo.
Only price drop $260.00

If you are going to get pissy about it, I will have to protect people on the forum by taking this off your hands. I've never had a Takeda, and I've been interested in your handles. Please shoot me a PM with payment info.

Your self-sacrifice is very noble :) I think you're gonna like using the knife, and Mike's handles are very nice indeed.

At that price, this is a great steel! I've way over spent in the last month, and if this had lasted another 30 minutes, I would have asked you to add it to my other stuff, and found a way to come up with the extra cash. Great score David!

P.S. - I have been browsing through the "what's new" and hadn't event seen this post till you offered the price drop Mike. I must be losing it.

I think seeing that Carter he had for sale earlier today conditioned me to the point where I was thinking "Hey, this Takeda is only $260!" :whistling:

Great deal on that one, I love the cocobolo - kuro-uchi combo. And I know what Craig wants for his aged cocobolo....

I'm looking forward to this one, as the only 210 in the arsenal right now is a Hiro gyuto. If it cuts half as good as it looks I'll be very happy with it!

IME Takedas cut better than they look, and although this one looks stunning I still think it will cut better. If I hadn't had to think about shipping to the UK and import duty I'd have snapped it up

I'm looking forward to this one, as the only 210 in the arsenal right now is a Hiro gyuto. If it cuts half as good as it looks I'll be very happy with it!

Takedas are hungry knives. I used my first Takeda about 3 months ago, and I was still massively impressed.

Back