Quantcast
Gesshin 2000 Back In Stock - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gesshin 2000 Back In Stock

Thanks for the insight guys, I will just keep flattening the way that I have been. FYI, thanks again to Jon, I ordered on Saturday and they arrived yesterday,
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Jon, I ordered my G 2000 when they came back in stock and spent some time today sharpening my Masamoto and Misono stainless santuko and gyutos. This stone rocks! Now I can slice tomato thinly like Salty...er, well maybe not exactly like Salty! Thanks for a great product. Deborah
    “Lettuce is divine, although I’m not sure it’s really a food.” D. Vreeland

Quote Originally Posted by BobCat View Post
    Jon, I ordered my G 2000 when they came back in stock and spent some time today sharpening my Masamoto and Misono stainless santuko and gyutos. This stone rocks! Now I can slice tomato thinly like Salty...er, well maybe not exactly like Salty! Thanks for a great product. Deborah
    +1
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by BobCat View Post
    glad you like it... hopefully you can see why its my most used middle grit stone

+ Reply to Thread