Tie Dye Maple Burl - Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Some of these blocks look like they were tie dyed.
Very unusual Maple Burl Blocks professionally dyed and stabilized by K&G.
Use this link to see what is still available in our web store.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just a warning.
The store software will show a piece as available until someone who has it in their cart completes checkout.
The software gives it to whoever completes check out first. If you have pieces in your cart that sold to someone else while you are looking, you will need to remove them from the cart before it will allow you to check out.

Several of these are gone already but there are still a bunch of good pieces left.
The group photo looks really washed out, but the individual photos give a pretty accurate image of the blocks.

how to deal sir? im from malaysia..

i need in custom size 30mm x 60mm x 90mm

thanks

Everything that is currently available will be in our web store at www.BurlSource.us
I am not set up to do custom sizes. Everything I have will be in the store.

Back