Hey guys, any of you in San Fran working in the kitchens?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candlejack

Reaction score
Got a friend who's down there right now, just want to ask if any of guys work there or have recommendations on places for him to go?

Bump, don't we have any San Fransisco residents here, who knows about any good places or even works there?

I'm from the Bay Area and know some good restaurants, but it depends on what your friend is into and I'm not a cook/chef. The real high end places are well known by all and Yelp! is probably more helpful than me as there are many places with great reputations that I have never visited personally.

I'm from the Bay Area and know some good restaurants, but it depends on what your friend is into and I'm not a cook/chef. The real high end places are well known by all and Yelp! is probably more helpful than me as there are many places with great reputations that I have never visited personally.

He's into meat but i think he can try most everything if it's a good (not too expensive) place.
But then.. it's almost never expensive to eat out in the US. (compared to home here)

I'll look into yelp and check out what places there are!

Thanks!

Back