Dillards chevron gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
270 with ironwood and mokume handle.

Hoss

008.JPG

004.JPG

014.JPG

012.JPG

016.JPG

Outstanding work Devin. truly a master.:woot:

WOW!!!!! I am truly jealous,what a one-off piece of beauty.Love the handle as much as the blade,Great job Hoss.

The entire piece is mind boggling, butt that pattern on the blade is so 3 dimensional, it seems to be moving.................

Another unbelievable piece Devin! you are a lucky guy Dillard!

Now that is one hell of a good looking blade. The detailing is simply beautiful.

I don't think i've seen another wood that suits knife handles than desert ironwood.

I don't know Dillard, but he sure has some pretty knives... Outstanding work!

Stefan

That is unreal, each time I see one of your damascus knives I think it that is as good as it gets, and each time you prove me wrong. Spectacular!

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I can't wait to get them in my hands so I can comment further but from the images I am really liking what I see. Thanks Larrin & Devin for making this happen it was a great project to work on and the reward was well worth the wait.

Thanks everyone glad you like it

Hoss

That knife should be easily worth the same or more than the Kramer that was on e-Bay recently.

Hoss, can I ask how you make the ferrule? Is that massive mokume? I always dreamed of making something like this, but since I didn't have the material or the right tools at hand I used the 'fake' stuff (www.metalpenblanks.com). Now that I see the real thing, I feel like a bad copy ;)

Stefan

Stefan,

I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Hoss

Fine.

*throws knives away*

Seriously that knife is so sick. I'm so jealous.

Latest posts

Back