Big Blondes - Stabilized Maple Burl Oversized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just finished adding a bunch of stabilized blocks of Maple Burl in the webstore with clean blonde coloring.
Most of the blocks are cut oversized. All were professionally stabilized by K&G.
Use this link to see what is still available.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just a warning.
The store software will show a piece as available until someone who has it in their cart completes checkout.
The software gives it to whoever completes check out first. If you have pieces in your cart that sold to someone else while you are looking, you will need to remove them from the cart before it will allow you to check out.

Oh crap!

This is not only like being a junky wanting more and more of the same stuff. This is bringing new and heavier drugs to the market every time. No fair!!:begging::scared4::IMOK:

DarKHOeK

Mark, I just rehandled 2 small Victorinox cause of your wood. Damn I love it and just delivered yet another for rehandle!
You are truly a gift to us nuts :)

I like ...big... blondes .and I can not lie......:D

Mark, I just rehandled 2 small Victorinox cause of your wood. Damn I love it and just delivered yet another for rehandle!
You are truly a gift to us nuts :)

I have a feeling we are a gift to Mark as well ;)

Stefan

I have a feeling we are a gift to Mark as well ;)
Stefan

If you were a journalist and I was a politican, this would be called "lobbing a softball right over the plate".

But seriously I am very grateful for all of the forum members here.
Not just because of your purchases either.
I have learned quite a bit during the short time I have been here.
I now have the start of a collection of killer kitchen knives. Thank You Mike, Mike, Pierre & Butch.
I have made a lot of friends although some are a bit unusual (not a bad thing)
....and I have become a much better cook.
I find myself purchasing groceries bearing in mind which knives I will be using on the items I purchase.
The ideal meal will utilize all of my knives.

While we are on the subject of cutting things up.......
I need a good medium to sort of hot salsa recipe.
Can anyone help?

Thank You

If you were a journalist and I was a politican, this would be called "lobbing a softball right over the plate".

But seriously I am very grateful for all of the forum members here.
Not just because of your purchases either.
I have learned quite a bit during the short time I have been here.
I now have the start of a collection of killer kitchen knives. Thank You Mike, Mike, Pierre & Butch.
I have made a lot of friends although some are a bit unusual (not a bad thing)
....and I have become a much better cook.
I find myself purchasing groceries bearing in mind which knives I will be using on the items I purchase.
The ideal meal will utilize all of my knives.

While we are on the subject of cutting things up.......
I need a good medium to sort of hot salsa recipe.
Can anyone help?

Thank You

This one may be familiar:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LtTbxIlTE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back