• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Japanese Kitchen Knives Book Wanted

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I found a few of them used for over 50$. It sounds like it was put out of print and never given a second printing.

Crazy. Looks to be in stock at regular price on amazon canada still.

Heh. $24.54 so I had to find something cheap to get Free SS Shipping... except Amazon.ca doesn't have a huuuuge selection of stuff. Wound up getting three gaskets for 3-cup moka pots at $1.99 (we have three pots at work that are barely functional).

Amazon Canada emailed today to let me know it would not be shipping yet (original shipping estimate: 11-18 May). Now they are saying it will ship sometime between Monday the 28th and Monday the 4th (of June).

Today's email:

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on May 02, 2012 (Order #701-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx):

Hiromitsu Nozaki, Kate Klippensteen "Japanese Kitchen Knives: Essential Techniques and Recipes"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

I bought my copy from Knifewear in Calgary. Can't remember how much but you could always call them. They ship anywhere.

Back