Blade show in Atlanta

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not me. Maybe she is a writer for blade.:chin::headbonk::censored:

I hope what she has to say is better than what is spouted by most of the industry.:scared4:

Great. I bet its going to be awesome.

Someone take notes so I know what to un-teach to everyone I talk to in person.

I always loved the cross-cultural aspects of forums. I spent my whole life in Philly and NY and driving past cows makes me nervous. I wouldn't know a Venison if I saw one walking down the street. GF is part cuntry (her words), though. I guess I'll have to move to the suburbs so I can learn to hunt. Mario; it's the accent....

She has 7 kids. This video is my favorite--nothing more impressive for a knife show than someone who debones a tiny gamebird with Henkels serrated spring-loaded pliers.
[video=youtube;AE0GMKvYbx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AE0GMKvYbx8[/video]

Easter Egg: click on 1:58 mark. That's what she said!

I always loved the cross-cultural aspects of forums. I spent my whole life in Philly and NY and driving past cows makes me nervous. I wouldn't know a Venison if I saw one walking down the street. GF is part cuntry (her words), though. I guess I'll have to move to the suburbs so I can learn to hunt. Mario; it's the accent....

I am very familiar with the accent,my wife is from Redbay Al. You should take up hunting.I have been harvesting venison with a bow and arrow for a very long time.There really is nothing like sitting 20' up in a tree and bagging some deer.They do grow up very tasty here in the midwest.

Latest posts

Back