Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube AWESOME!

hehh crazy OK I've got the special. I'm gonna serve an egg. so I need a blowtorch, some sand paper and some plaster... and you.. go pick me some flowers !

Cool vid's Jared!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by jared08 View Post

incredible! simply amazing.
    To be honest, I can appreciate the effort but..................it's , ah, hmmm,,,,, someone who is overly into trends and food might try and if he kids himself enough, might enjoy it. Just my opinion. Imagination is a great thing to a certain point. But if you can sell it to the hipsters it doesn't matter.

Nothing wrong with a little innovation now and then. 50 years ago restaurant food was pretty frickin boring. Somebody's gotta shine the light out into the darkness once in awhile...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

For a minute anyway.

I'm not saying rewrite the book, but far reaching concepts often leave behind new approaches to the same old story.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

i agree with both sides. I posted it more for the appreciated of his dedication, precision, accuracy, and passion... the end result wasnt all that fantastic, but he really showed something beyond the ordinary execution wise..my $.02

Tru nuff

I appreciated the effort, but felt he was following the coat tails of guys like Achatz, but doesn't quite have it.

I was impressed that he kept those egg yolks intact.

Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

Quote Originally Posted by mpukas View Post
    I...felt he was following the coat tails of guys like Achatz, but doesn't quite have it.
    You do realise that Mugaritz is 3rd in the list of best restaurants in the world?

http://www.theworlds50best.com/awards/1-50-winners/

the chef worked at El Bulli back in 1993, it seems a bit disrespectful to say he is hanging on coat tails of Achatz don't you think?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...i-luis-arduriz