Quantcast
Youtube AWESOME! - Page 36
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube AWESOME!

Have to try that at work to see how it works

The roll is called futomaki

We saw this movie last night and it was really beautiful. I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone interested in sushi. Some lovely knives on show but really just beautifully filmed and edited and the colours are gorgeous. It was filmed on the RED system according to the credits, if anyone is interested in that. A must see.

Quote Originally Posted by rdpx View Post
    I must admit that I haven't read this entire thread - only managed through to about page 10 so far, so I don't know if this has been linked yet. Trailer for the film JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI about supposedly the worlds greatest itamae (?), who has a 3 Michelin starred sushi restaurant in a Tokyo tube station.... I think the DVD is being released on 4th March. Haven't seen it yet but it is on our LOVEFILM list....

I think he fairly qualifies as "awesome"

http://youtu.be/h73kd6wsBq0

Sorry if the videos been posted before but I just saw it last night. We had a customer sit at the sushi bar last night who looked exactly like this guy and the other chef I work with couldn't stop laughing.

very nice!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Tis the season:
    http://youtu.be/lF78n_DvMWE

I love artichokes and Pepin is the man...
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

He is the man. I learned to cook watching him and Child on PBS as a kid.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by rdpx View Post
    We saw this movie last night and it was really beautiful. I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone interested in sushi. Some lovely knives on show but really just beautifully filmed and edited and the colours are gorgeous. It was filmed on the RED system according to the credits, if anyone is interested in that. A must see.
    great film

He is the man. I learned to cook watching him and Child on PBS as a kid.
    +1

'cept it was here in my country. lol.

Seeing as I just put up a video from these guys in the knuckleheads thread, I thought it fair to even it out a little and drop one in here as well.

I have no particular view on the knife work here, and am posting this here mainly for that piece of meat. I am not a chef, but that looks like one truly fantastic piece of cow. Mmmmm mmmm.