Calling out...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrud

Founding Member
Reaction score
TK and Oivind, I did a gallery. When are you two going to post all of your knives in one place?

O yea, you to Colin. Let's go guys!
:cop:

It's been a while since we took a family picture. Plus some of the kids are out to play... :sofa:

You will have some of them back soon enough, well when I get done with them that is.... but you are still over due

Im getting a camera, cause all I have is iPhone :(
But I dont have any impressive knives...

Im getting a camera, cause all I have is iPhone :(
But I dont have any impressive knives...
:youwish::noway:
I can see the Iphone bit, but I don't believe the knives part.

I would show mine and you want to talk about unimpressive, look it up on google and you see my knives.

I must admit, Victorinox knives are pretty great performers, especially for the price. I have three, one of which I use at work, and they are all very good blades. A parer, a serrated tomato knife and a chef knife have all more than surpassed their purchase price, in terms of value and toughness.

Dang, OD. You're making me look bad. :curse:

In time I will have impressive knives, but for now I just have one awesome knife :(

TK and Oivind, I did a gallery. When are you two going to post all of your knives in one place?

O yea, you to Colin. Let's go guys!
:cop:

To be fare I did Post one already. I was the first one to do so when the sight first opened. It's in the meada sub forum, this was befor we had a gallery, but i think it still counts? That sad will be some time befor i have the massive amount of time it will take to post my gallery.

To be fare I did Post one already. I was the first one to do so when the sight first opened. It's in the meada sub forum, this was befor we had a gallery, but i think it still counts?

Pretty sweet for those of you that missed it: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/99-Chef-Niloc-s-Tool-Box

That sad will be some time befor i have the massive amount of time it will take to post my gallery.

Maybe you should hire a part-time assistant. ;)

I thought you did but I could not find it.....

Call out retracted:beatinghead:

Back