Stabilized Koa Clearance Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just got back some really high end Koa back from being stabilized by K&G.
So I need to make room in the store for the new stuff.
For the next few days the Koa that was already in the store is on sale.
Sale prices will not apply to the new stuff going into the store later.

This link will take you to the stabilized Koa Blocks that are on sale.

This link will take you to the stabilized Koa Scales that are on sale.

Plus, on top of the sale prices you get;
Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just a warning.
The store software will show a piece as available until someone who has it in their cart completes checkout.
The software gives it to whoever completes check out first. If you have pieces in your cart that sold to someone else while you are looking, you will need to remove them from the cart before it will allow you to check out.

This video shows an example of the Koa that this sale is making room for.
The new stuff will be pretty spendy but worth it.
[video=youtube_share;hu5E5ZGtlNk]http://youtu.be/hu5E5ZGtlNk[/video]

Thank you :doublethumbsup:
I will be ordering more so dont hurry to ship mine :)

I was just getting ready to leave Chicago and head back to Milwaukee and thought I would check the forum before I left - and luckily I got one - I'm sure it would be gone before I got home. Let the feeding frenzy begin. Thanks for the sale Mark.

Man, I'd like to have that first piece in the video, but I don't see it on your site. Guess it's sold already.

OK...I bought some....helped make room for the new stuff that I am anxiously awaiting to SEE. YULA, Mark.

Back