ECG-bring your knives especially sujis

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
For all of you that are planning on coming to the east coast gathering please bring your knives. I am planning on making a few more knife styles before the show, but I would really like to see some knives in person as well. I am holding off on making the longer(270-300) sujihiki style until after the show. I would really like to see a few of them first.
Thanks,

I 2nd this! What a great oppurtunity it is to see and check out other knives that you don't get a chance to see other than online. Also, the ECG is a great place to buy/sell/trade with fellow knifenuts, I've seen lots of this going on in the past.

We will have plenty of folding tables available for you to lay out displays should you wish. In years past we've had lots of knives left about (even unattended) and not a single negative incident has taken place, a few cuts maybe, but nothing to report regarding thievery or anything like that.

So yeah, bring your knives for show 'n tell, everyone will appreciate it. :)

I love show and tell!!!! Don't worry guys I will make sure to bring a few things.

Del -- please make sure you post a reminder on May 26 for people like me who will probably forget by then :slaphead:

josh makes sure that nothing walks away :) or it might just be that we are such a tight nit group
i too have left many knives and tools out all day with not a worry
i will be bring all i have ready and if anything is close i ll bring that too

Back