Cheap Hypnotherapy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I can't take all the credit for this.
A bunch of you have already figured it out.
It seems that some of the blocks I am selling are being used for self induced hypnotherapy.

An example;
A few pieces of highly figured wood are kept on a shelf next to someone's desk at work.
They get an annoying phone call.
Instead of getting annoyed or angry, they pick up one of the blocks and move it around under their desk lamp.
Now they start getting mellow.
If it is a long call they might go through a couple blocks.

Plus, they can be great conversation starters......or stoppers.
"Wanna see my wood?"

Just goes to show you, even crazy people can come up with good ideas.

Watch the video and think the word "mellow" over and over.
[video=youtube_share;4DRs1qISb2A]http://youtu.be/4DRs1qISb2A[/video]

See, it works.
and unlike some other theraputic drugs, you never hear about someone staring at a block of wood and then going out and killing a bunch of people.

Yeah. That's me and the koa chunks. I really ought to take a couple to work...

Dam saving money for a trip with you around is so hard. I am glad I already bought some flamed redwood last mo.

Btw lovely wood you have there.:whistling:

Ya, butt you shouldn't drive while on these!

The koa is talking to me.... buy more koa... Can't resist...must resist..

It reminded me of the time I went deep sea fishing and got sea sick as hell.

It reminded me of the time I went deep sea fishing and got sea sick as hell.

As Salty put it, the figure in this piece of redwood looks a lot like the reflection off the water when deep sea fishing.
Right before he decided to chum the waters.

Longest day of my life.

I use scopalamine patches on my long trips. Works wonders. Guys would tease and say you grew up deck handing why are you wearing that,by the end of the trip they knew why I wore it and wish they had. Equilibrium changes as you age. The only cure for sea sickness once you have it is an old oak tree.

I've come close to being sea sick before, but I had some food to eat and it went away?? Go figure...I feel nauseaus, ate some venison jerky and felt fine?? Sometimes it's because you don't have food in your stomach that you feel sick I found, or are very tired. Can't wait to go offshore tuna fishing again!!!

Funny, I have a few of Marks pieces of wood that I just sit and look at some times :) Especially that killer Redwood Burl :)

Back