Thread: Next round of cufflinks ?!?!

Next round of cufflinks ?!?!

Randy !

When are you planning to do the next round of cufflinks ?

I might be interested in a pair or some depending on the design.

Here some that I might be interested in and to get the creative juices flowing

I really like the clean lines of the first one, hope you can do something like that.

Brian

Hello Brian, I think its about time to start the ball rolling on the next round of cuff links, I have had a few people ask so anyone interested please post here. I will start to build a plan as we gain some interest and get some people on board!

At this point, Im thinking Sterling Silver backs with damascus face. Shape and sizes I am still thinking about and open to suggestions.

Thanks guys, I look forward to working with you on these!

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Brian, It looks like there is not alot of people ready for another round of cuff links, Here is a set I made with Stainless steel backs and damascus faces. If you are interested in getting them message me.

Thanks
    Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    wow very nice. If only I ever wear anything that would go with them.

I am interested. The first set looked great and I was sad to have missed the boat.

What about these?? Or this.. or that.. lol

Looks like I will be making some cuff link and tie tack sets. and some charms and necklace pieces, key chains fobs and bracelets etc. I will keep you guys updated as to where to get them when there ready.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Availible Knives

do a knife tie clip !!!!

Sounds like a plan!

Availible Knives