Lurkers - Come Into the Light!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
:eek:vg:

I see you out there, please come on in and join the crowd, we'd love to have you aboard. :smile1:

Dave

yes stop hiding under the forum rocks come join us it is fun :dance::thebbq:

Dave,

FYI, I don't have permission to click through to attachments -- I don't know if that's a "new guy" problem or something overall, but just thought I'd let you know...

Dave,

FYI, I don't have permission to click through to attachments -- I don't know if that's a "new guy" problem or something overall, but just thought I'd let you know...

same issue with images, and made post about same under "forum comments" area.

Because of spammers we had to make a new sign up usergroup to pass through that restricts permissions. Just make 3 posts and you'll be upgraded to the next level group which allows normal permissions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to being part of your forum. I think that's my 3rd post :)

A better introduction:

5580980634_8aec51b9e4_b.jpg

I'm an extraordinarily avid home cook and knife nerd -- clearly not at the level of many here, but I love cooking, and I love the knives themselves.

L-R:

Global, Heiji 180mm nakiri, 1950s Sabatier 4-star Elephant, Misono santoku with grantons, ??? damascus honesuki (purchased in Kappabashi in Tokyo), Global cheese knife, Henckels boning knife, ??? carbon petty (purchased from L'Emoleur in Montreal), Henckels petty, scissors ;)

I'd like to replace the Global with a proper sujihiki (I love the more French shape) and the two Henckels with... well, something else. My wife uses the tiny Henckels, but otherwise I prefer the honesuki for boning tasks.

Lol I guess I am still a lurker even if I've been here awhile. Guess I should start posting more.

We are told we all have the same amount of time in a given day... I think someone is lying to us because I never seem to have nearly as much as I should.

And Hey kalaeb. Another UT knife nut. Makes three I've seen between the various forums.

Welcome, im relatively new here myself, these folks are great, and the forum is not like a crazy,frenzied, circus ( although its fun)like atmosphere. Its more like a neighborhood we all share.--Marekz

Latest posts

Back