Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0074.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	8762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0075.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	8761Here's so random shots until Jon and Sara put up their pictures.

Thank you again to all of you who came - especially those of you that had car issues and came from rather far places! It was a pleasure to meet many of you for the first time. I had a great time as well!

Also, thank you all for your generosity! I'm looking forward to the next West Coast event!
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    Thank you again to all of you who came - especially those of you that had car issues and came from rather far places! It was a pleasure to meet many of you for the first time. I had a great time as well!

Also, thank you all for your generosity! I'm looking forward to the next West Coast event!
    Thanks again for everything. Car issues aside had a fantastic time. Replaced front brakes and right tire today. It was worth it in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    Thanks Jon for all your patience and kindness teaching me sharpening. Sorry if I was a little distracted over the car. You were very helpful and I will try to apply what I learned.
    Also, thanks for the pictures.

if someone could delete the first video post and leave this new one, that would be great... technical issues with the videos

I felt right at home. Thank you for that, the food, and the drink, Michael. It was nice to see everyone in the same place and meet Deckhand and TamanegiKin et al. The highlights for me were using Jon's rocks (esp. that expt'l 1k) and mhlee's 30k Shapton (Cancel that passaround. It would be a waste to put knives to that thing. It's WAY too fine. As far as I'm concerned that is a razor only stone.). I kinda felt bad hanging out with the stones most of the time but I can't help it. It's my disease. Oh, I thought Deckhand's deba was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    if someone could delete the first video post and leave this new one, that would be great... technical issues with the videos

So Jon likes tomatoes, foie gras, sparks and knives. Right?

sara is responsible for much of that... i was busy being dorky about knives and stones

That being said, i do like all of those things a lot.

And he let me use his magnum. Quite a party.