Quantcast
Ohiira Renge Suita
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohiira Renge Suita

Ohiira Renge Suita

Spent a few days abroad with a good friend of mine. Tried all different kinds of high quality jnats - a few of them I even got to bring with me home

This is an Ohiira Renge Suita: 20,7 cm in lenght, 7,6 cm in width and 4 cm in height. It is bright white with very thin suita lines and a good amount of renge. The sides and bottom are protected with transparent lacquer.

This baby has it all. Cuts fast if needed and can be a gentle polisher as well, a true gem ... and the best polisher I have ever used. Thought I would share it with you guys ...

grats to the new stone, looks great, cant wait to try it out, wonder who many pro kitchen in Denmark that has the amount of Jnat stones we have?.

Quote Originally Posted by DK chef View Post
    grats to the new stone, looks great, cant wait to try it out, wonder who many pro kitchen in Denmark that has the amount of Jnat stones we have?.
    Thanks Yeah we are doing pretty good. I will bring my Shoubudani Shiro Suita as well, great med-hard jnat - and it matches the Ohiira perfectly

that´s the spirit, looking forward to that

blink blink ... and my forehead has four letters glowing y v n e.

wondering how many people in Sydney are into j-nat and single bevel??

Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post
    blink blink ... and my forehead has four letters glowing y v n e.

wondering how many people in Sydney are into j-nat and single bevel??
    I believe there is a stone dealer there. Almost 100% sure that stone the OP posted is from him.

Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    I believe there is a stone dealer there. Almost 100% sure that stone the OP posted is from him.
    Not is Syndey any more, now in taree about four hours north. If we are talking about the same person :-)

Well your "almost" a 100% sure - is about 100% off

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    Well your "almost" a 100% sure - is about 100% off
    Not hard to figure out where a stone comes from if there are only two possible sources. And I am not talking about resale as it is your case.

Not hard to figure out where a stone comes from if there are only two possible sources. And I am not talking about resale as it is your case.
    It really doesn't matter where you get your jnats. What matters is that you get proper adwise, a genuine stone that will match your needs and a guarantee from your retailer that he will make a refund if you are not happy with your purchase ... especially when buying high-end stones.