New Chef/butcher/baker store

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrr, runs on flash, can't see it from my iPad, going to have to boot up the desktop.

Looks like a cool store, can't wait to browse through their inventory.

Looks interesting. I'll definitely be ordering a few items

Holy cow thats an awesome site! Tipping my hat to whoever did the flash and the music!

WOW, that is a super cool sit with great graphics, music and sound bytes. Is it strictly online or is there a bricks and mortar store coming too?

Just a heads up on your listings there: no sizes are listed for any knives but the 240 gyuto.

They look great though, that boning knife is dead sexy.

I hope this venture works out for everybody. It's a nice concept and some cool products are represented there.

Hey guys! Butcher and Baker has gone HTML, and we have worked out a new pricing on the midtechs. They are a ways off yet, but pricing is within reach of most!

Woot!! it loads instantly. Now to see some more stuff in there. Awesome guys.!!!!

He is working on it still! :D no worries, the 4 are still in the mix, as well we are collaborating on a different line, we are currently at drawing stage. They will be in line with the "Butcher" theme if all goes well. Again, we are at drawing stage only.

Glad to see the Cleaver back up and the news of another line coming through.

You're going to make me Poor Pierre.

Edit: Pierre, this may be better directed at Butcher and Baker but whats with those shipping charges? 65 Dollars to Canada for Basic shipping?

I ordered some non-blade stuff from these guys...top notch customer service and communication. I'm impressed.

I'm exited about this site, and those are some crazy low prices on your knives Pierre. I ordered a couple of t-shirts from them. I just keep trying to skip the 'Blade' page to avoid temptation ;)

k.

I just received my second order from them, and have to say their customer service is top notch. I opened the box to find most of what I ordered, and then some other items I did not. There was no note this time as there was with my last order, so I contacted them through email. Corey informed me that the shirts I had ordered were misprinted, and the extra stuff was a gift for my patience. He then went above and beyond, sending me a refund before I could refuse, and told me the shirts would ship out on him when they came in. My only thoughts that come to mind besides being completely blown away by the service is that they will definitely be getting more of my business in the future, and I can't wait for more items to become available!

Boning knife OOS?

Aren't these pre-orders to begin with?

Yes, that's correct. I'm thinking it was easier to go the OOS route then to add another tab for preorders. I'm guessing, but it makes sense to me.

Pierre, do you have any rough guess when the midtechs will be ready for sale? That boning knife is calling my name.

They are doing dome fund raising, so any "weapons" and some things like soaps, had to be removed. I think the program is called Quick Start or something along those lines. The knives will be back soon.

Kitchen knives as weapons? Sheesh! Knife-phobia drives me nuts, sometimes.

Latest posts

Back